$250 SIGNING BONUS IF YOU ARE HIRED BY MARCH 30, 2019
Achieving Collaborative Treatment (ACT) is seeking motivated individuals to join our team as Behavioral Therapists. Behavioral Therapists provide in-home ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) therapy for individuals on the Autism Spectrum. This position provides unique, rewarding, and hands-on experience with a growing company.
Make a difference in a child’s life and learn valuable skills!
No experience required!
- Excellent communication skills, compassionate, patient and love working with children and young adults
- Must be at least 18 years old, with a high school diploma, and access to a vehicle
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality by complying with HIPAA standards
- Work in a unique client-centered environment (i.e. home or community setting) to implement treatment goals one-on-one for children with autism and their families.
- Be part of a child's treatment team, working in partnership with other behavioral technicians and supervising therapists, via monthly team meetings and weekly supervision.
- Schedules are very flexible and range from 6-20 hours a week
- 40 hours of paid training
- $3/hour increase for weekend shifts
- Opportunity for increased rate of pay at 90 days
- Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-6:30pm, with weekend shifts available
We are currently seeking team members in the following areas:
- Madison/ Dane County
- Columbus and Beaver Dam
Apply online here